Saturday, March 21, 2009

Gee...I Miss The Travel Channel!!



Dear Travel Channel,
I just watched about ten minutes of
Bridget's New Show and may I just ask...

Are you freaking kidding me?
So...I do read from her bio that she has a B.A. in Communications and a Master's in Communication and yet she still talks in a breathy little girl voice!!!

I have to ask...
Why does she act like her brain is much smaller than her boobs?


You may put Miss Bridget opposite Monday night Football!!!!


Please bring back Samantha Brown!!

Sincerely, Ronda of Ronda's Rants

9 comments:

A New Yorker said...

You go woman!

Coachdad said...

Samantha Brown gone? Love her... boobs bigger than brain, though. Hmmmmm

Rhonda said...

Oh, don't you hate it when someone has real talent and knowledge and yet choose to use their "femininity" to sell themselves? If it wasn't for women so readily agreeing to do this, it could change. Don't they realize this??

Betty said...

Isn´t this one of Hugh Hephner´s "used to be" girlfriend? She´s doing a travel show?? You got to be kidding!

LoLo said...

clearly she defines the number one rule of entertainment, SEX SELLS! Ugh I hate it! She is what makes people think that just because you are big busted you must be a slut or a bimbo.

Aubrey said...

I can't watch the travel channel. I already want to vacation too much without getting any more ideas! LOL

Unknown said...

I haven't seen Bridget's show, but isn't it all about beaches? Wasn't Samantha Brown more of a travel expert? I don't know?

thewriterslife said...

Wow...forgot all about this show. I watched something on TV about her getting ready for this and was really intrigued about it, but never knew it had aired...man, what a bummer.

Karyn said...

Good gracious!