Sunday, March 29, 2009

Bloggy Book Club...Not!


It's time for Bloggy Book Club...only I am not finished...so embarrassing getting sort of...caught...not prepared! I have just had too much excitement this month!!!
Galway Bay by Mary Pat Kelly is a great book and I am still reading it and I will blog when I am done.
It took me about 10 hours to notice that when I changed my post title yesterday from Life is Precious to Life and Love ...I didn't change the IS to an ARE...so maybe blogging isn't such a good idea when you are this busy!!!
I am visiting my grandmother!
My Mom is also home from the hospital!
Enjoy your Sunday!

9 comments:

Lauren said...

Enjoy your family!!!

Rhonda said...

Enjoy your visit!! And get your homework done already! sheesh! lol

Just kidding!

Ginger said...

Glad your mom is home from the hospital. I bet your dad is too.
Enjoy your visit with Grandma, and the rest of the weekend.
Ginger

Elizabeth said...

I really liked Galway Bay!

Jeanne said...

We'll read the review when you're ready -- blogging is supposed to be something you enjoy, not a stresser!

Dr. Mom said...

Ronda, I look forward to your review when you get the chance. Enjoy your family! I have nominated you for an award, though you are not required to participate, I just appreciate getting to read your great blog!

♥georgie♥ said...

Have fun with G'Ma glad to hear your mom is home...hope all is well

Z's Mom said...

Absolutely.....what everyone else said.....enjoy your family! So glad your mother is doing well!!!! :)

Brenda said...

So glad to hear your mom is home & I hope Grandma is doing well!