Thursday, March 12, 2009

friday foto Flat Stanley




Flat Stanley arrived from Betty's...and we brought him outside to feed the cat fish that live in our lake out back...our ever declining lake. Florida is in a severe drought...too bad there isn't a stimulus package for that!

We had hoped the weather would be warm enough for the beach...but not quite yet!
So instead we took him to the Museum of Science and Industry or MOSI for short.

Stanley is such a poser!


Hubby and Grand daughter in the wind machine...she loved it!

Grand Daughter took very good care of Flat Stanley...she is such a little Mama!

Stanley lent us a hand in the tug-of-war!

Not much of a hand...I have to say!
Thanks Rhonda we had a fun time with Stanley and next time we will take him to the beaches of Florida...which are amazing!

Stanley is headed first class all the way to Angie!

For more friday foto visit Cute Candid Carrie!

23 comments:

Diane said...

You gotta love that Flat Stanley... and those other cutie patooties, too ;)

Jennifer said...

Flat Stanley's been busy! Looks like you guys had tons of fun!!

Rhonda said...

Oh, I love it!!! I love the one of Stanley and the Cutest Boy in America! Awesome! Thanks so much, Ronda and family!

Glenda, saved by grace said...

Thats looks like lots of fun...Stanley looks like a loafer!

Anonymous said...

Looks like all of you had a great time. I hear Flat Stanley is all kinds of fun to hang out with! HA! :)

Karyn said...

Hilarious!

Stacie said...

Looks like a lot of fun was had by all, including a Mr. Flat Stanley!! :)

Sugar Boogers & Tantrums said...

Love the pic of the air machine. So cute

Blog Stalker said...

What great fun! Wind machines rock! That looks like a fun place to visit.

Have a great day!

T said...

Looks like fun!! I was trying to think of something to do with kids next week on spring break...now going to look into our science museum!!

Unknown said...

Awww. I loved Flat Stanley...we had one go to Vegas...and one Go to Washington DC.

larkswing said...

Flat Stanley is the bomb! hehe Looks like he should have had a great time.

Betty said...

Stanley is sure seeing the world! Looks like he had loads of fun with you guys!

MediMonsters said...

We've never done a Flat Stanley--looks like lots of fun!

Brenda said...

Fun! I love MOSI!

Teri said...

Stanley is such a world traveler. I'm diggin' that he is into Egyptian stuff. Cool.

Ann On and On... said...

I love flat Stanley. He came to visit me in Montana. I sure wish he would visit me here in Quebec City.

What fun!

kari and kijsa said...

Love flat Stanley! What a fun day too!
blessings,
kari & kijsa

A New Yorker said...

I love when you share your photos of your grandkids and you. I can't wait to do the same with my parents someday.

Unknown said...

Having Stanley visit is always so much fun!

Aunt Julie said...

That Flat Stanley sure gets around, doesn't he? Even though our kids are almost grown, we still manage to host Stanley at least a couple of times a year...such fun!

Claremont First Ward said...

I received Flat Stanley on Friday. I've tucked him into my purse in case I go anywhere exciting. :)

Aubrey said...

LOL
Oh! I remember Flat Stanley. He gets around!