Thursday, July 31, 2008

Think About it Thursday

What I am thinking today isn't really interesting...
but here goes...

I am thinkin' how proud I am of my adult children all of them (3)...with God, luck and help with family and friends...they grew up to be great people, who found great people to spend the rest of their lives with! (I know Only Daughter...that is poor grammar) I feel relieved that I am not raising my children again, that I just get to be the fun GiGi!

I am thinkin' that yesterday I really did read a blog about giving your guy a BJ and over 27 people commented...Wow...serioulsy I had to call my friend Karyn and say "Does BJ still stand for what I think it does?" My opinion is ....Those that talk a lot usually are those that don't have anything really to talk about...same as High School...but thanks for the useful information, we will take that under advisement. (also, I checked with The Hubby and we are "doing" great.) I am Goood...(like in Bruce Almighty, Goood)

I read another blog that in her description about herself she said she was Caucasian and it was all I could do not to ask her to expound on that...What shade? I know, I can't say much as I don't have anything under my description just....I want to be fearless!

I saw Fried Green Tomatoes on TV a couple of days a go while locked in a Motel room waiting for Hubby to finish nightmare job in Jacksonville ...
When, the character Kathy Bates played, told Izzy that she was too old to be young, and too young to be old. I got that line like I never have before...

So, I am going to work on my description...that's what I am going to think about today and the fact that I have gained 10 pounds and I want to lose them! Also, that I neeeed to haaaavvvve a vacccatttiion!!!!
See, nothing very interesting today.
Visit Brenda at Queen of Good Intentions for more interesting thoughts!
Have a good day!

8 comments:

Brenda said...

Even what you think is boring is still interesting to me! Karyn called me right after she got off the phone with you about the BJ blog...some things really are TMI!

Ronda's Rants said...

Well, I guess it beats the heck out of household tips! But, gee what's an innocent like me to do? It was priceless me reading it to the Hubby...He says...What ARE YOU reading?

Candid Carrie said...

You were very profound today. It isn't God, luck, and friends that made those children who they are today. Consistant parenting, well thought out rules, teaching them to play fair. You deserve to take credit for this was no small feat. I am a stay at home mom to six, two are out of the house and (so far so good) I have never worked so hard in my entire life!

Any way, thanks for your post, I enjoyed it.

Anonymous said...

I didn't think this was boring at all. I hope someday I can right in my post that Zander has grown up to be responsible, hardworking,a good Christian, a good husband and a good father.

I read that same post about the BJ...couldn't think of a comment so I didn't leave one. But you weren't the only one thinking that. ;)

Ronda's Rants said...

I am sure...as Z's Mom you will make sure of it. I do feel blessed that all of mine love God. I love watching my oldest and his wife show his son and daughter all about God's love and telling the little grandson all the bible stories. Life is Good!

KWolfAK said...

Ha! I think I read that post about the BJ's too! I also saw Fried Green Tomatoes the other night. I thought the same thing when she talked about the too old/too young thing. TAWANDA!!!!

Ronda's Rants said...

Yes...TAWANDA! How funny?

Jennifer said...

I liked your post Ronda! I hope you get a vacay soon.
I haven't seen Fried green Tomatoes in ages--I should see that again soon..