Thank you to Kendra at http://nesthalfempty.blogspot.com/ for nominating me for my very first award! I do not deserve this because I am not nearly as smart or creative as you but I thank you sincerely none-the-less!
Once an award is received, the rules are as follows:
1. Put the logo on your blog.
2. Add a link to the person who awarded you. (She is also on my blogroll...She's that good!)
3. Nominate at least seven other blogs.
4. Add links to those blogs on your blog.
5. Leave a message for your nominee on their blog.
Ok, now for the people I nominate in no particular order:1. Brenda at http://goodintentionsqueen.blogspot.com/ for always inspiring me. I copy her every move like the cool girl in High School, only she is very cool about me copying!
2. Lolo at http://lolo-thesimplethings.blogspot.com/ for her sensitivity and thoughtfulness which comes across in her writing posts on her blog.
3. Jennifer at http://thefunhousejennifer.blogspot.com/ has a very interesting and beautiful web page that I envy every time I visit. She is also the mother of five beautiful children hence the name The Fun House ,which by the way, it always sounds like a fun day there!
4. Rhonda at http://adayinrhondaslife.blogspot.com/ has beautiful pictures, she is smart and funny and come on her name is Rhonda!
5. Bethany at http://exlibrisbb.blogspot.com/ is a beautifully written and designed blog about my favorite thing...books.
6.Nic at http://bunnyfuller.blogspot.com/ is funny and kind as well as having a beautifully designed blog. I miss her when she goes away on Vacation (or Holiday!)
7. And last, but so... not the least...S.Krishna at http://skrishnasbooks.blogspot.com/ who is really
the go-to person for all things books. I love reading her reviews, they are excellent!
As you can see...I still haven't learned how to do links and my pictures don't always come out the way I would like but I am having fun and I appreciate the encouragement! Thank you, Kendra