Thursday, July 24, 2008

Think About It Thursday

I was thinking...

While I was reading the book, Three Cups of Tea, about how much difference one person's actions can make on people and their circumstances ( I highly recommend the book,) the point was brought to me again, when a friend sent me an email stating that... "I had made a difference in his life!" The email was about a teacher that had told each one of her student' s specific ways that they had made a difference in her life and then she pinned a ribbon on them. She gave each student two more ribbons, one to share with someone who has made a difference in their life and then for one for that individual to pay it forward. My friend thought of me. I was thrilled that I had made a difference in his life, granted it wasn't like I started a school in his community but he said I had made a difference. Then I thought well, I should make a difference! In fact, we all should make a difference. If we all have any purpose in this world it would be to share God's love, and that would make a difference in any one's life!
Tell someone today about how they have made a difference in your life!
Go to Brenda at http://goodintentionsqueen.blogspot.com/ for more Think About it Thursdays!

6 comments:

Kendrawolf said...

There you go! You've got me thinking again!

Hope2morrow said...

Here from ICLW.... saw the book The Secret Life of Bees, which I loved! Thanks for the thoughts too!

Karyn said...

Ronda, I think you make a difference in many lives. You are a fabulous lady and I am so blessed to have you as my best friend.
Now if only I was as hot as you!

Ronda's Rants said...

Those are "hot" flashes and you are too young for them. It's only for us Hot Mamas!!!! Love you,

Dreams Come True said...

What a fantastic post! I think I'm definitely going to look into that book, and think about the people who've made an impact on my life!

*ICLW

Jennifer said...

What a great idea! I will definitely check out that book!