Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Thinking About a Year of Blogging

It is coming up to a year of blogging for me...
I started when I turned 50...an act of bravery on my part! It was sort of like here it is...I have "nothing" to hide! The blog started with a ride on a Harley with a friend and a story about the cutest-boy-in-America and his absolute bravery!
As I look back...on my posts and what I have had to say...it's really funny that any of you read this blog but yet you do...I have about 15 people who I have never met who regularly comment and genuinely seem to care about me and my family...Thank you!
I understand that caring as I care about you and your family too!
There were two bloggers who I enjoyed who have stopped blogging and I still miss them...they were more fun than TV or the news but then look at TV and the News!

We are finally home and grateful to be home...our family business will struggle like everyone else during this economic time...sometimes it is overwhelming...but God is wherever you go!

12 comments:

Aunt Julie said...

Happy Blogoversary! Does this mean another birthday is about to roll around, too? I wish you all the fun and happiness that the next year in cyberspace - and in life -brings. And, BTW...the POPrs are in the mail!

Ronda's Rants said...

Yep...the big 51...and it will be great!
I can't wait for the Poprs!!!

Unknown said...

what a happy milestone...Here's to another year!!!

Jennifer said...

Glad you're home safe and sound!

When is your bday? It's coming up on my blogiversary too--I think late May?

Ronda's Rants said...

My birthday is the 19th of this month! I started blogging the 18th of May last year...

Unknown said...

I'm at a year, also. Hard to believe. My family is just starting to get used to the idea!

Betty said...

Happy Blogiversary! It has flown by, hasn´t it? I am in my third year and going on my 600th post already and I don´t know where the time has gone! I became a fan of your blog through our friend "Flat Stanley" and I´m hooked for good! :)
Hopefully your business will "land on it´s feet"!
God bless!

Scary Mommy said...

Happy Blogoversary!!! Don't you just hate when people up and leave blogland? It's so sad! Welcome back :)

Roshni said...

Happy anniversary! Hope you stick around for many many more years to come!!

Ginger said...

I bet you are glad to be back home. Although that was a pretty neat spot you were at.
I think there are so many nice gals out there in blogland and it's funny how it feels like we become friends after reading and commenting on blogs. I miss the bloggers that leave, or take breaks from blogging, and wonder how they are doing.

Unknown said...

Wow - happy almost year!!!!!

I love your blog - and YOU!!!

Karyn said...

I love reading about your exploits, even if I already heard them over the phone. You are a wonderful story-teller! Love you!