Sunday, May 17, 2009

Nancy Pelosi...Please Shut Up!


Hey, Ms. Pelosi,

"I was wondering Nancy...May I call you Nancy? Listen, would you do all of us a favor...and just Shut up!"
I mean seriously, "Who do you think you are fooling? Okay, you say CIA lied...Uh, Yeah they did!
For God's sake they torture people...lying is nothing..."
I would like to believe with all my heart that if I was sitting in some boring meeting and some CIA guy said "Well, we have these Enhanced Interrogation Techniques we are going to use!" I am hoping and praying I would have said "WTF, (sorry Mom) does that mean, sir?"
Nancy... we all knew when you took impeachment "off the table" for George W. Bush ...you were culpable!
We are all culpable...I am culpable...I knew CIA was doing this...All Americans knew CIA was doing this...very few people spoke out against it...to my shame I did not!

I love to hear Christians discuss this...
These good Pro-Life, God loving Christians haven't said anything about torturing a human being! Many of these people want it illegal to burn an American flag...but torturing a suspected terrorist is okay!

First group of people led by George W. Bush say "America does not torture people!" That's it...it just did not happen!
This reminds me of another president who said "I did not have sexual relations with that woman!"
So...George W. Bush is lying or like Bill Clinton he does not understand the question!?
But...to give George W. Bush all the credit in the world ...he has gone quietly home to Texas to write his memoirs, unlike others...

Then, we have the next group of people who are led by Dick Cheney... and He says.."Yes , we did it... but we saved a lot of we people's lives...so it's okay!" "The information that we tortured out of them...saved lives!"
These are my very favorite people...I love to listen to them...I love to listen to good people justifying human torture! If you don't say a word...just listen...it will break your heart into a million pieces but they just keep talking!

And...then Nancy...there is our group...you and me...I watched you at the press meeting...watched you stammer and stutter! We, in our group, most assuredly do not want to talk about it! I wondered what I would say if I were in your place...and I don't know! But...you knew it was happening...The House knew...Congress knew...America knew!
I wonder if you heard the rooster crow...
I did...

If I have offended any of you...I am sorry! This is my rant...it belongs to me...I should have spoke out much sooner!

PS. Nancy...I just heard the GOP would like you to apologise...
Please say your sorry for not being as good a liar as those boys are!

12 comments:

Ginger said...

I don't have a lot of use for Nancy Pelosi. I would love to see her standing in the unemployment line.

Ronda's Rants said...

There is a lot of lying going on...
from both sides of the debate!

Betty said...

Even though I know little of your politics (only what I see on Fox news), even I can see that she is lying. And she actually thinks people believe her!

Jeanne Estridge said...

I would love to see the people of San Francisco vote Ms. Pelosi out of office. She is a prime example of what's wrong in Washington.

And then if the people of Ohio would do the same for Mr. Boehner....

Ronda's Rants said...

Amen...Amen...Amen!

Unknown said...

Personally, I enjoyed your rant! It's good for me to think politically once in a while! I think gov't officials need to take lessons on how to lie, so they can at least attemp to fool people. There ARE actual courses out there!

A New Yorker said...

I'm laughing my ass off because you never get political and you really went wooop ass. Personally I don't care if they pulled their frickin' toe nails out and made them eat them. They did this to 3 terrorists that masterminded the 9/11 tragedy that killed my fellow nyers. These are not regular people like you and me. And since our own troops must go through the same enhanced interrogation as a matter of their own training so that they know how it feels to be under those situations I'm doubly ok with it. Do I wish the world wasn't the way it is. YEP. But those are the realities. But I so glad you ranted and said your piece! Love ya. ME!

Ronda's Rants said...

They tortured a Canadian who hadn't done anything to anybody, too!
Sorry...My own father agrees with you but this is what I feel separates me from them!
Love you right back!

Roshni said...

hear hear!!

Kori said...

Brava! Love a fellow ranter. LOVE it.

Karyn said...

This is a hard one for me. I think there is a difference between harming someone just because you can-which is what terrorists do, and saving innocent people by whatever means necessary.
If a bad guy shoots at a police officer, the police officer shoots back.
We could sure use a little Peace on Earth! Love you Ronda!!!

Ronda's Rants said...

If it were right...the police would use these tactics...Timothy Mcvie would have been tortured for information as he was a terrorist.
Jesse Ventura (OMG I am quoting Jesse Ventura) says the reason we torture them is because they are Muslim.
It's wrong and we all know it's wrong...it was wrong in ever other war when it was done to us but not now...That doesn't make sense...