Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Wordful Wednesdays


It's my birthday...well yesterday...we went to Disney World...and it rained all day...all day!

It was still a great day! Disney gives everyone a free day on their birthday...just go to Disney.com to register.
When I checked in I was given a Birthday Pin...that said Happy Birthday Ronda...I wore it proudly...even in the rain! Disney people are the best...polite and kind...and all wished me a Happy Birthday!
I guess after turning 50 last year...I thought 51 would be anti-climatic...but it did not disappoint.

Disney has been so much a part of my life...I dated my Hubby there and our young family went there often! So even though it rained all day...Hubby and I had fun at Disney World's Magic Kingdom! Disney's wet pictures are for friday foto for Cute Candid Carrie...
but today is Angie's day... join her at Seven Clown Circus for Wordful Wednesdays...Here is the Cutest Boy in America helping me blow out my Birthday candles...my children gave me a Panini maker...YUM!

9 comments:

I am Harriet said...

Makes me want to head on over to Disney.
Happy birthday!

Scary Mommy said...

Sounds like a great day, despite the rain. Happy belated birthday!!!

Betty said...

You look great and so happy in this picture!
I like your attitude! So what if it rains!

tiarastantrums said...

awesome! good to know that

Karyn said...

You look great Ronda! Love you VERY much!!!

Muthering Heights said...

I'm sorry about the rain...but happy birthday anyway!

Kori said...

Happy Belated Birthday! Sam's was yesterday, too.

Claremont First Ward said...

Happy Birthday! Yummy. Panini's. Bet everyone is really going to benefit from that present! :)

Justine said...

Oops, I missed it! Happy birthday! Oh yeah, you picked a perfect week to go to Disney. LOL! The rain has been unbelievable over this way. I hear your area wasn't hit quite so hard. My parents are almost completely under water. Can't even get out of their driveway!

Justine :o )