Friday, May 29, 2009

That Girl...Reads and Writes!

This will be my guest blogger for Bloggy Book Club on Sunday, May 31...My Daughter!
Bloggy Book Club hasn't really gone anywhere since I started it...well, it's really a membership of "one" ...Me! Rachel's book club that meets in real life just finished up The Secret Life of CeeCee Wilkes by Diane Chamberlain .....so...since I am changing Bloggy Book Club a little and asking for guest bloggers who have read the book that I choose for that month. Rachel will be the first...she doesn't blog yet but that may change. She is an English major from UF and she loves to read!

So, if you have suggestions for June's Bloggy Book Club and you would like to guest blog or just have me link to your blog for June the 28th ...let me know!
This picture was taken in Orlando over the Memorial Day weekend...for more friday fotos visit Cute Candid Carrie!

9 comments:

Jennifer said...

That's a fun pic!

I've been reading at a snail's pace lately--so I won't be much good to you--but I look forward to the upcoming reviews!!

Unknown said...

I am always looking for a new book! I will add that to my list! : )

Roshni said...

wow! Would love to read about what she has to say!
I would love to be a guest blogger Ronda..if only I could finish a book these days!!

Rhonda said...

I finished The Lovely Bones not long ago. That's pretty blog-worthy. Have you read it?

Glenda, saved by grace said...

I just wish I had time to read!
You sure have a pretty girl!

A New Yorker said...

Mini Rhonda. LOL

Justine said...

Your daughter is beautiful! never heard of that book though.

And hey, I wanna see pics of the red highlights!

Justine :o )

Candid Carrie said...

Great picture, great kid, great mom, great friend (= me) wants her for my daughter ... please? I never really ask for much.

Karyn said...

Hi Rachel! Love you!