Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Ad Man... The Cutest-Boy-In-America




Awhile ago I won a box full of Poprs and here is my grandson trying them! This is the cinnamon flavor and he put it on his toast for Cinnamon Toast! They have many, many different flavors...your kids will love them!
We have decided that The-Cutest-Boy-In-America (who just started pres-school on Monday) might make a terrific Ad Man!

Visit Aunt Julie for more about Poprs and to say "Hi"!

And for more Wordful Wednesdays visit Angie at Seven Clown Circus!

10 comments:

carrhop said...

He's adorable! Glad he got to have a little taste bud adventure~!

Blessings!~

Liz Mays said...

I admit it. Those pop'rs are fun!

Kori said...

I love the expression on his face; he IS adorable, but of course you don't need US to tell you that!

Kathryn Magendie said...

Awwww so cute - and that face he's making *laughing*

Anonymous said...

I don't know what a poprs is but he is adorable.

Claremont First Ward said...

My kids loved pop's on their toast, too. :)

Aunt Julie said...

Ronda, thanks for the cute shots! I'm so glad The-Cutest-Boy-In-America loved his POPrs! And Angie and Blue Violet, too.
Spread the word for us, ladies! Have a great weekend.

Insider53: learn about POPrs at www.poprs.blogspot.com! They are way cool!!

Dog By Nature said...

The second picture proves he's got a good future in the ad biz... Very cute!

Connie said...

He is a cutie! I would buy stuff from him.

Brenda said...

He really does make the cutest facial expressions!