I have been tagged by Beth ann at Team Thornhill and so I must tell eight random things about me...first they are all random 'cause that's how I roll and second we are going to stretch to get eight 'cause I am just not that interesting!
1. I married young by most people's standards including my own, at age 19 because I just couldn't imagine not marrying him and I knew it was the right thing to do... for me. I did not want my own children to marry that young because it isn't easy. I have been married 31 years and more years have been happy than not but quite a few were not happy and the year between 15-16 was a hell-on-earth for both of us!
2. I love Politics, my Hubby does not share my love of Politics but we do agree on Politics which is helpful otherwise I am sure every four years would be hell-on-earth for him!
3. I had my children young which I have mixed feelings about that...I could have been a smarter, wiser mother if I had waited a little longer perhaps but I do enjoy being a younger grandmother as I have more energy and I think I am very helpful! My children have grown up to be wonderful people, in spite of my shortcomings but I am most proud of them and consider them my best achievement!
4.I own a construction company and have just become a travel agent and prior to that I was a Financial adviser for a local bank.
5. I have two dogs that have become my "other" children...a golden retriever named Riley who is 7 years old and we have just recently adopted a chocolate Labrador because her original family couldn't keep her any longer, she was already named Miley (cute, huh ?) and she is four years old.
6. I have two grand kiddo's who honestly could ask for any organ in my body, any day of the week and I would cut it out myself and give it to them... although why they would ask for an organ I wouldn't know! I adore them! A grandson who is 3 and a grand daughter who is 15 months.
7. I have a crush on James Garner...always have...he is a wonderful actor and I wish him to live forever and ever!
8. My Hubby honestly still makes me feel like a school girl when he walks in a room...I can't believe I still get this excited about him...I thank God everyday I was smart enough at 19 years old to grab hold of him and never let go!
Bonus...I apparently have a girl-crush on Bonnie Hunt because I am very excited about leaving tomorrow to see her show!!!
Okay...I have to tag eight people now...so let's see...I am just going to let you decide if you want the world to know more about you..
Today, is the very last day to vote for the Most Memorable Vacation over at my other blog, Travel with Ronda! You may vote for your favorite as many times as you like...the winner will receive a Thanksgiving Coffee Gift Basket! So get your fingers moving!!!