Last Day for The Bonnie Hunt Show Give-away entry...Go here. We will draw tonight at 5:00 pm and announce tomorrow morning, Wednesday, October1, 2008...hopefully bright and early...we'll see how it goes! Ronda's Rants is very flexible! We don't believe in writing anything in stone!
Brenda from Queen of Good Intention's has tagged me. That means I have to tell you seven random things about me.
1. First off...I am not flexible ...that is a lie...I admire people who are flexible and take things in stride. I do not. But, God is working with me!
2. I have been forgiven and I have forgiven and it is a lot of work and I struggle with accepting forgiveness, asking forgiveness and being a forgiving person. But, God is working with me.
3. I am an Olympic worrier...not warrior...I try very hard not to be the Eeyore of our family but I still struggle...that and swearing like a drunk sailor in a foreign port-of- call! God is working with that as well, if only I would try harder!
4. My faith is very important to me...God has done things in my life, that are really miracles, things I wouldn't have thought possible!
5. My children are happily married or engaged and that has given me more joy than I can express. I have the peace that comes from knowing they have a love that will endure their whole lives.
6. My Hubby and I have a strong marriage but not always peaceful and for years I have envied people who seem to have a even keel marriage, while mine has been stormy! But, through our marriage difficulties my Hubby and I have grown in our faith and love for God and each other. This is one of the many miracles I spoke of in #4 and the struggle he and I share in #2. But, God is still working with me.
7. Recently, in the real world someone talked about my blog in a complementary way and wanted to give my blog address out in a public forum! I declined not very gracefully. It shook me in a way that doesn't make sense. It is public domain anyone can read it and I am aware of that however...I immediately thought of deleting it the moment I got home...I am wondering why I felt/feel that way...I am pondering this and God is working with me! I am sure I will blog about it... before I delete the whole thing...Tee Hee!
If you feel like being tagged...you are tagged otherwise keep running!