Sunday, August 3, 2008

Sunday Salon

The Sunday Salon.com




Not much reading today...


However, this evening I will curl up with...


The Faith Club by Ranya Idliby, Suzanne Oliver, and Priscilla Warner.
The cover states it is about a Muslim, a Christian, and a Jew-
Three women search for understanding. I am only in about a fourth of the way but, I am very interested and hopeful it works out well...I guess since they have written a book together, that is at least a good sign.
Also, still on my nightstand...
As I Lay Dying by William Faulkner, A New Kind of Christian by Brian D Mc Laren, Marley & Me by John Grogan and I will reread this week because I want to....
To Soon to Say Goodbye by Art Buchwald... because it was!

3 comments:

LoLo said...

Oh can I please read this when you are done!!! I am working my way through three cups of tea and I love it so much!! Love you

Ronda's Rants said...

You betcha!!! I am glad you like Three Cups of Tea! I did too!

John (@bookdreamer) said...

The Faith Club looks interesting so may look at this more. My Sunday Salon Post