Thursday, October 15, 2009

Turn... Turn... He's Four! Turn...Turn...He's Thirty!



The Cutest-Boy-In-America turned four and his Mama made him the coolest cake...he asked for a Dinosaur cake and he got it!


Russ Robinson took these great pictures and many others that day...this is my oldest son's oldest child...and this month my son turns 30! It seems like only yesterday he was the age of the Cutest-Boy-In-America...

Time flies....
Visit Cute Candid Carrie for more friday fotos!




Yes, he is biting it's head off!

7 comments:

Candid Carrie said...

We have matching posts today! Great minds? You betcha!

Teri said...

What a cute little man! And a happy birthday to your big little man. :-)

Where in the world does the time go?

Rhonda said...

Happy birthday little man!! I sure am bummed that I'm not meeting your gramma this weekend, so give her lots of hugs for me and do lots of silly things to make her laugh.

Justine said...

That boy is so gorgeous and I can't believe your daughter in law made that cake!

Justine :o )

Betty W said...

Wasn´t it just yesterday that he turned 3??!!

Scary Mommy said...

He is soooo cute! And that cake? Amazing. I'm way impressed.

Tiffany @ Lattes And Life said...

Aww what a cute cake...and boy, of course!!!!