Friday, October 30, 2009

3o Years of Fun and Joy!




My son's 30th birthday was on the 27th of this month...it's quite the milestone!


When I had him...I was quite young at 21...and.... s.c.a.r.e.d!
I have muddled through parenting...just trying to do the best I could...lot's of praying!




My oldest son changed my life and made me happier than I could have possibly imagined.


I simply did not know joy until I met him. I delighted in all things he did as Rob delights in all he does...he puts his heart into the task and...tries hard to make it fun!






Because of him...I wanted more and more children...I thought I had not wanted children...until I had him!
I love you Rob...Happy Birthday! Thank you...for all the joy you and your family bring me!


For more friday fotos and joy visit Candid Carrie!!

13 comments:

Betty W said...

Happy Birthday to Rob! He looks like a fun guy and great father!

Roshni said...

cute photos!! Happy birthday to him!!

Justine said...

What a great post, and man is he good looking! Whew!

Justine :o )

Kathryn Magendie said...

My son turned 30 in August!

Happy Birthday to your handsome son!

Coachdad said...

Hope he had a great BDAY!!!

Unknown said...

Thanks for the kind words Mom. I have to interject, you've done and continue to do way more than just muddle your way through parenting. You've done just what God has called you and me to do, which is love our kids that best way you know how. You taught me how to love my babies. Love you.

Boomer Pie. said...

It's always a jolt when our kids turn 30. But when they turn out to be great kids, hats off to you and all of us loving parents! http://www.boomerpie.com/

Unknown said...

Awwwwww.... now your post made me a little misty, but his reply... yeah, full on BLUBBER!!!!!!!!!!

Ronda's Rants said...

:) Love you too...Lizzy!!

Claremont First Ward said...

What a lovely post about your son! Happy Birthday, Rob.

Blog Stalker said...

Sorry i missed it, Happy birthday to Rob. What a great post

"My oldest son changed my life and made me happier than I could have possibly imagined."- I love that you said this! Arn't kids great? hey sure bring our our best!

Have a great day!

Teri said...

So so sweet. How does the time speed by so quickly?

Debbie said...

What a sweet loving post to your son. But where are you? I'm missing you.