Monday, April 13, 2009

Hello

Hello...from St. Augustine...I would love to say Hello with great pictures but I am using my Hubby's lap top which doesn't like my camera...so no pictures!

We had a great weekend...the house is small...2 bedrooms 1 bath...a bungalow...cute!
Our first night we walked to Harry's and had a great dinner! We met a few pirates...one thing led to another...
We are pretending to be on vacation but it is a working hard vacation!!

We have to drive home to Tampa for a meeting sometime tomorrow...I will post my great pictures then.

Many of you have heard of a blogger named Blog Stalker...I am a great fan of this blogger...
He/She has a new blog called Blog Stalker Revealed...or B.S. Revealed...stop by and check it out and see how we try to unmask the super hero!

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Can't wait to see your pictures!

Ash said...

I keep seeing your avatar on every blog I visit. Thought I would finally "come on over" and pay you a visit. So glad I did.

I want to be Samantha Brown when I grow up. I guess by now, it might be my next life.

So glad the "detour" to St. Augustine is a positive one so far.

Pirates, eh? Sounds like fun. I'll be back - Em

Roshni said...

sounds good! Do you have a URL somewhere?

Glenda, saved by grace said...

I think Ive missed a post. Ive gotta go back and find out where you are and why...

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see your pictures.....glad you are having a good time. So you met Pirates? Good looking like Capt. Jack Sparrow???? :)

Karyn said...

I wish St. Augustine was closer and I could come visit! xo

Jennifer said...

Looking forward to your pics Ronda!!

Ginger said...

You met pirates? Sounds like fun.
don't work too hard....

A New Yorker said...

HAHA. I luvs the name BS revealed. LOL

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.